Play Back Chord.

chrishisey

alright... I have terratech phase 88 sound card, 8 I/O I recently bought a beheringer powerpplay pro-8 ha8000 head phone distributer, I need to have hte computer playback going through one of the 2 mains of the head phone distributer, but I'm honestly not shure witch cord to use, i figure this question is simpel... so just let me know... need more info, just ask, thank you
chris

tascam and fostex and others make pretty good patch chords.
i dont really know what your asking. but you would go stereo out of soundcard into stereo input of headphone distr unit.
if you want an accurate description of chords to buy you need to tell us the jacks for stereo out on the phase 88 (qtr inch ? rca ? xlr ?) and the same for the behringer (qtr inch ? rca ? xlr ?) .....
peace.

sorry about that, after i posted i thought I was lacking the jack size, behringer main distribution is stereo (2 1/4 jacks) also.. I miss said something.. The play back is coming from the the computer standard sound card 'sb audigy' witch is you regular 1/8 (correct me if i"m wrong) genaric soundcard output, I havent spent much time looking but i need a 1/8 on one end and then 2 1/4th on the other... or is there another way i should be going about this?

Back