Place to download Cubase LE?

Anomaly Design

I lost my damn Cubase LE installation CD, but I found the cover it came in. So I have the cd key, not the software.

Is there somewhere on the net where I can get this? A version that makes you enter the cd key (I'm no pirate).

I think LE is hardware specific. So if you have an E-mu card you will need to get a version from them.

Go to the support page for your soundcard. They may have it sou can download it.

It's not hardware specific. It's only bundled with hardware though (you cannot buy it retail).

Contact you manufacturer and see if they can help.

I have the firepod but no luck, presonus doesn't have it. I guess I'll have to tear my room apart for the cd, thanks anyway.

Anomaly Design said:
I lost my damn Cubase LE installation CD, but I found the cover it came in. So I have the cd key, not the software.

Is there somewhere on the net where I can get this? A version that makes you enter the cd key (I'm no pirate).
I have a version that came with my Emulator X. I could make you a copy and mail it to you if you want.

You could contact Steinberg. They might be willing to ship you a new CD, considering you have a valid key.

fraserhutch said:
I have a version that came with my Emulator X. I could make you a copy and mail it to you if you want.

You could zip it and use a site like sendspace.com and he will be the only one that can get it.

If your version is the same as mine I could do the same.

timboZ said:
I think LE is hardware specific. So if you have an E-mu card you will need to get a version from them.

That maybe true. I just picked up a EMU 1820 kit and got all this software with it including a full Cubase Lt.(and WaveLabs?CUBASE?and others were on this same disc.!!) i'm a newb, on pc crap its a bit overwhelming.

I didn't get any code number?? nothing like a WINdows XP certify-code.

The serial# is asked for off the PCI card. if that helps?

Back