Pink Floyd anyone?

VesuviusJay

Poser Roaster
I have heard that my slower music is very Pink Floydesque. Prepare yourselves for a long song, but listen if you dare. Very psychedelic with triton rack and slide guitar work! Any thoughts?

This should take you back to the GOOD OLE floyd days. ;)

I'll crank it up and type as I listen since I see this is a long one...

Wow this one gets going right away, cool. The guitar at 0:17 sounds a bit back in the mix, there's a lot going on over it
The :40 part with the piano is nice, catchy
Even around 1:20, the lead electric sounds too low or could use some meating up IMO... it might just be my system too ;) Maybe lowering some of the high end on the jangly guitar might open it up a bit.
The 3:10 part rocks.
The 5:00 part, nice transistion. Sounds like the track shoots into space there or something. It gets all trippy for awhile. very cool sounds and mixing throughout that section. Definite floyd action there!
That's real cool when the piano comes in at 9:25 too.

Very cool song man, nice work :D

Guitar need bringing to the front... as above...

Like the trippy effect, tho some of the slide notes that are off do kinda leave me feeling wanting, tho it is hard to be accurate with a slide... (its better then my slide ;) )

I figured you all would enjoy it! FYI there was an entire separate nuendo project with something like 6 or 7 different keyboard tracks to make the trippy interlude there. It was great fun to create!

There you go testing my adhd again ;) My limit is around 4 minutes - this is over 10 (lol) This is full of great keyboard playing and guitar riffs. Drums are good too. Turned into something completely new around 4:30 with the slide playing. Good job but a bit long for my adhd ..... ;)

Nice sounds. Somewhat Floyd like, and some modern influences also. Great playing again. I like the interaction of the parts. Another blast.
Ed

Pretty cool sir but as mentioned, the guitar has to come forward. Quite a bit actually. Very Floydian (is that a word????)

Back