Pimping for a band.....

Blue Bear Sound

...normally, I wouldn't do this, but not only is this band talented and have produced an excellent album, they're also just a great bunch of guys.....

Modern prog-rockers Forbidden Dream...

...have just recently released their new CD, entitled Slightly Out of Frame. The material is excellent - a refreshing blend of rock and funk infused with enticing melodic phrasing and powerhouse vocals. The album was tracked and mixed at Blue Bear Sound and mastered by Tom Volpicelli at The Mastering House.

Some people have requested clips so a sampler mix is available on the studio's clips page at Nowhere Radio.

For those interested, copies of the CD are available at the band's website, or also through the studio, as well as local Ottawa-area music stores.

Let me be the first to say...

YOU WHORE! YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE!!! :D :D :D

Naw, that's great - I even noticed that they're doing this "thie right way" and they don't even have a release party set in stone yet.

That's a wonderful thing, because we all know that if they did, the discs wouldn't make it in time or something... :eek:

Massive Master said:
Let me be the first to say...

YOU WHORE! YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE!!!
Heh-heh.... actually, I prefer the term GEAR SLUT!!!!!!! That's not the quite same as a common whore!

;)

Last edited:
Blue Bear Sound said:
Heh-heh.... actually, I prefer the term GEAR SLUT!!!!!!!

;)

Ok then....

SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT....SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT....SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT..SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT....SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT....SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT...SLUT....

GEAR SLUT!

Feel better Bruce :)

SoMm

HA HA HA HA! funny reading. I take it you posted this for responses...so here goes...1st off...kudows to the recording engineers and masterer. Very good job. The sound of it all is very good...loud, crisp, and clean. YA BABY.....now to the music and the band....well...It reminds me of my spandex days man...kinda Kansas meets Iron Maiden shit. Not that that's bad.....just for my ears...been there done that kind of material...I don't hear anything that seperates them from the gazillion other bands doing the same kind of material. Their success in this genre is usually regional..I don't see this band going National. Without getting specific...their songwriting is standard riff shit and their musicianship needs growth....I dug the drummer though! and the drum sound. "So you want to be a musician huh?"
peace

FIRESOLE said:
I take it you posted this for responses...
Actually - I posted as a bit of promo for them, nothing more... but it's people's nature to comment, especially on a web forum!! ;)

As they say, you can't please everyone - that's what makes music and musical tastes so diverse....!

So how many copies of the CD did you want? :p ;)

Last edited:
Back