Pics of a home studio

FUGITIVE

Does anyone know where I could go to see a picture of how a home studio is supposed to look or does anyone have pics they would like to share?

Why yes - on this BBS is an entire forum called Studio Building and Display - you might find something there, or in the useful "Search" function....

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Studio layout is highly dependant on how it will be used and by whom.

What do you want to do?

Ed

mshilarious, those are not home studios. those are corporate studios that I know I won't be having anytime soon. Please don't ask to see mine cause those studio make mine look like a portable CD player. :D

Last edited:
mshilarious said:
Here's mine ;) :
attachment.php
And here's mine ;) :
controom_wide.jpg

mshilarious said:
Here's mine
Nice upgrades, ms! I see you've expanded into your kitchen, your living and dining rooms, and some of your neighbors' yards.

Click on my signature below, Fugitive, for my humble submission. Then go to the Studio Building and Display forum for the full banquet.

Blue Bear Sound said:
And here's mine ;) :
controom_wide.jpg
By the way, Bear, is that palace you call a studio really in your home? I'm trying to picture you shuffling from your kitchen to the control room in your fluffy bunny slippers with a fresh cup of coffee and a danish. And frankly, I don't think I could take it if that were true. Say it isn't so!

FUGITIVE said:
mshilarious, those are not home studios. those are corporate studios that I know I won't be having anytime soon. Please don't ask to see mine cause those studio make mine look like a portable CD player. :D

No, on that thread, there are plenty of real home studio pix.

The picture I attached was Abbey Road studio A :D

HapiCmpur said:
By the way, Bear, is that palace you call a studio really in your home? I'm trying to picture you shuffling from your kitchen to the control room in your fluffy bunny slippers with a fresh cup of coffee and a danish. And frankly, I don't think I could take it if that were true. Say it isn't so!
Sure 'nuf... a tracking session just isn't the same if you can't wear fluffy bunny slippers!! :p

That's a real 'home studio'.
It's was my 6 square metre dorm room in high school :p

3 dynamics running to a Behringer Mixer, recording to Korg PXR4.

Attachments

• Recording Studio 2.JPG
    Recording Studio 2.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 85
Back