Philly Area Producers and Emcees- MUST READ

shortyc

Bring a pen and paper, bring your business card...Come out and Network with other Producers and Emcees, get some business going! Producers, Sign Up and advertise your beats! Emcees, get up and show your skills! This event is held every thursday...

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

TommiLaw Productions Presents....

THE NETWORK BEAT PARTY!!!

Live Artists & Producers Partake in a Beat Battle!

Thursday May 1, 2003
Terminal Sports Bar & Grill
7049 Terminal Sq. (70th & Market Streets)
Upper Darby, PA 19082-2217

One Block North of 69th St. Station @ Market St.

Food & Drinks from a FULLY stocked cash bar!
21+ Only!, ID required for entry!
NO DRESS CODE!
$5 cover ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
DRINK SPECIALS!
A MUST attend NETWORKING Affair!!!

To sign up for this show contact: SignUp@TommiLaw.com

For more info & past shows hit up: http://tommilaw.com

why does all the good ish have to happen when i work the next day

what happended to this kind of stuff going on sat nights

peace
LB

i know exactly how you feel

I've been hurting every friday morning for the past 3 or 4 weeks!

matter of fact...i'm hurting right now.

It SHOULD be on Saturday. I guess it's space and time availability for venues.

Hey philly rappers.... on my website there is a track called "City of Brotherly Thugs" about Philly.... the guy I did the track for was from there and had a concept of taking it and rapping about the mean streets of philly. He flaked out, but the music is mine. I REALLY liked the idea and the track is instrumental, it needs a rapper to write to it. it is at www.mp3.com/jadion_music

You know what the situation with carding folk is there? I'm only 20.. but look a few years older.

you could be cool

I would try it out. I'm not gonna say nuthin though!

This event is in the works to be moved to saturdays in the near future. I don't know when that is going to follow through though.

BigLex said:
You know what the situation with carding folk is there? I'm only 20.. but look a few years older.

damn didn't know this many illadelph folk out makin beats...and didn't know there was somethin goin on at the 69th terminal, thats like 5 minutes from where i live, damn, any of ya'll go?

i've been going every thursday

Ashura said:
damn didn't know this many illadelph folk out makin beats...and didn't know there was somethin goin on at the 69th terminal, thats like 5 minutes from where i live, damn, any of ya'll go?

But I didn't go last week. I should be up there this week.

Tonight there's a Beats for Beace Concert, 10 in advance, 15 at the door. Electric Factory 7pm.

for more info: www.beatsforpeace.com (or maybe it's .org)

Back