Peluso Microphones

Good Friend

Does anyone here know anything about Peluso Microphones? Im mostly looking for information on the u47 "copies" and not the sdc. I search for info but there is never much more than a mention here and there. I thought someone said they were cobbled together and made out to be better than they really are but i could be mistaken. They seem ok i guess.

I have the peluso 22 251 And it is easily my favorite mic. From what I've heard from users of the 22 47 it is an excellent mic as well. If you want color I wouldn't hesitate on the 22 47.

The at4047 is also a nice mic with charactor. I got a good deal on one of these. I was planning on using it until I got enough money for the 22 47, but after using the 4047 for a while, I have become quite patient.

well

Thanks for the info. Some day i might invest in just one high quality mic and im looking to know as much as i can about all the lesser known tube mics.

Two thumbs up

I'm the kind of consumer that does TONS of research before I lay out the serious dough. It takes me a while to save up, so I try to make sure my money is well spent.

I've got a pair of CMC6s (mostly for drum overheads and acoustic guitar) as well as a Peluso 22 251. John Peluso makes awesome mics at a very reasonable price. Truly exceptional sound quality! I doubt you will be disappointed.

Get in touch with the guys at Soundpure - they are very helpful and often have the best prices around. http://www.soundpure.com

Cheers, Rez

I also use the 22 47 Peluso mic, and it is a wonderful sounding mic. I have a songs posted in my link below using the 22 47 on vocals.

Back