Peep this

Yeah! I can really feel this...no wait! It was just my stomach growling hehe The track hasn't been cleared yet so it's not available for listening...

-Nito

Great text, great idea...impossible to get thru to the people. It's nice with the 808 feel to it, it's soothing to listen to and gives more focus to the lyrics. The way you play around with the flow is really kicking, especially when you move to the staccato, airy flow. Great stuff. The "semi singing" in the background is a nice touch as well. The overall feel to the track is ok. I get this calm feeling. When it comes to the production and sound I can't really comment right now cause I'm listening thru a pair of buildt inn lappy speakers...

-Nito

Liking this one. The beat is pretty hot love the base line. Check out the J-cin joint I just posted his flow is similar to yours.

yes sir

i'm feeling this, the mix sounds clean, the beat is definitely on point, the lyrix are tight. the song makes me want more from the hook.

thanks for all tha feedback i got some more tracks i will be posting later. anyone else have anything to say about the song ?

For what I can hear out of my crappy laptop speakers and with my right ear being blocked it sounded good. I liked it. Keep it up. Got any other songs online?

-Springfield

its nice... i wanna say the vocals could come up a notch, but thats probably just my comp speakers, or not... the hook sets it off. im lovin the hook. if this isnt the final version, let us know when u get that up.

92_ said:
Great text, great idea...impossible to get thru to the people. It's nice with the 808 feel to it, it's soothing to listen to and gives more focus to the lyrics. The way you play around with the flow is really kicking, especially when you move to the staccato, airy flow. Great stuff. The "semi singing" in the background is a nice touch as well.-Nito

I concur! Your flow is good. The hook is nice.

Thanks everybody for the feedback I'll be loading another song called Everybody Break, soon Its a banger

Back