Peep My Mixing!

I think you should add a thick reverb to the piano part. Oh and maybe limit the profanity to one word per 3 seconds.

"I'm sick" of samples and loops. Good rapping though.....I think.

I don't think I used much profanity in that song, oh well ... I suppose I did. I didn't make the beat, so I couldn't mix it myself. (Which sucks :-[ )

Hmmmmm..... first off, I hate rap. Just so you know....

BUT, this is the first rap tune in the clinic that I listed to the whole song. Why??? The lyrics kind of got me. A lot of desperation there. Also, It was a pretty "sparse" arrangement. I liked that. Not a lot of crap going on to take away from the lyrics. I think the profanity worked to show your desperation in the lyrics.

I actually felt some pain, and felt bad for you. (hugs) :D :D

I'm no critic of rap, but I DID actually find myself wanting to listen to this.

There. I honestly "peeped" you song, but not the mix. No reason to comment on the mix. It is what it is. It was okay. Whoever did it....

Well I get beats off of soundclick, so I only have the beat and not all the instruments. I mixed the vocals is what I'm saying. I could get it to sound better if I had all the instruments so I could arrange them and properly mix them, but blue bear I was just asking for opinions on the vocals.

Thanks for the feed, turnitdown.

I know this isn't rock or anything, but I mixed and R&B singer on "TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT ME" so anybody could peep that, I thought I did a good job on that.

Back