pedal modification?

no_monkeybiznus

I have a dod dfx94 4 second delay sampling pedal. I thought it would be cool to have control over the delay time via a volume pedal. So I hooked the volume pedal pot up to the delay time pot. I did'nt replace the pot thats in the pedal, just wired the 3 wires from the volume pedal cable to the 3 -prongs?- on the delay pot. It works pretty damn cool, but when I sweep the volume pedal back, to my surprise/delight the delay is increased to about 8 seconds. What the heck ?????

no_monkeybiznus said:
I have a dod dfx94 4 second delay sampling pedal. I thought it would be cool to have control over the delay time via a volume pedal. So I hooked the volume pedal pot up to the delay time pot. I did'nt replace the pot thats in the pedal, just wired the 3 wires from the volume pedal cable to the 3 -prongs?- on the delay pot. It works pretty damn cool, but when I sweep the volume pedal back, to my surprise/delight the delay is increased to about 8 seconds. What the heck ?????

Well thats a good deal!!!
I wonder if I do that to my power amp, you think I'll get more power from it??? Nah!! :D :D :D :D

Seriously though, that is interesting.

Back