Peavey VMP-2

ljmaxx

Hurricane Offender
I'm thinking about selling my VMP-2. I'm not doing anywhere near the amount of recording I used to do so it seems a shame to just let it sit. The VMP-2 is very hard to find so if anyone ever thought about getting a stereo tube mic pre this might be the one. .................................................... $850.00 + Shipping

I've also got a Fostex DP-8 which is a digital patchbay. You can connect 8 of your digital units via photo optic lines. .......................... $150.00 + Shipping

I'll take paypal if the buyer adds 3% for the BS fee paypal charges. If interested PM or email ljmax@earthlink.net. This is the only place I've posted the above for sale to give the HR members first shot. I'm on the goodguys list too. Thanks for looking.

ljmaxx really takes care of his stuff, anything he sells below market value is a steal :). wish I had a need (i.e. good enough excuse to buy) for some of that stuff...

Bump with price reduction. $800.00 shipped to the lower 48 on the VMP-2 and it is posted on other sites. :)

Chris. said:
Soooo tempting.

LOL - :D

How did I know you would be looking?!?!?!?!?

I'm still digging the one you sold me.

Anybody that's looking at this piece - it is a killer little preamp. It will hold it's own with preamps that cost twice as much. And, you get a little tube eq to go with it!

edit - and it's really an AMR, not really a Peavey.........

NL5 said:
LOL - :D

How did I know you would be looking?!?!?!?!?

I'm still digging the one you sold me.

Anybody that's looking at this piece - it is a killer little preamp. It will hold it's own with preamps that cost twice as much. And, you get a little tube eq to go with it!

edit - and it's really an AMR, not really a Peavey.........
Damn you bills and making me sell equipment I don't really want to sell!

::shakes fist at the sky::

Back