Peavey T9000

ljmaxx

Hurricane Offender
The T9000 is a tube mic made for Peavey by AMR and was discontinued in the mid 90's. AMR is also the manufacturer that made the VMP-2 Mic Pre for Peavey. I've had this mic since 2000 and was planning on keeping it as they are very rare these days. I upgraded the tube to a Telefunken and the mic is extremely smooth on vox.

I'm on the good guys list and have 264 positives on sleaze bay with 0 negatives.

The last T9000 I saw sold on ebay for $460 a few months ago. This one is $375.00 + shipping.

A review of the T9000 on HC. http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Microphone/product/Peavey/T9000/10/1

Oh and the T9000 is not of Chinese Origin. ;)

If interested PM or email ljmax@earthlink.net.

If I weren't about to get a pile of group buy mics, I'd seriously consider it, but I'm going to be bleeding red after I get a couple of Peluso capsules for those.... :D

If anybody out there is in the market for a good general purpose tube mic with a fairly flat response, this would be a good choice. Somebody really should have snapped it up at this price by now, IMHO. Maybe nobody noticed the thread?

Attachments

• Peavey T9000 B.JPG
    Peavey T9000 B.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 125
Last bump with price reduction. $325.00 shipped lower 48. If no one wants it I'll just let it sit in the mic cabinet. :)

Well... I don't really need it... but I hate to let something like this go by...

PM sent...

THANK YOU!!!!

I was just about to pull out the ole credit card on this one.....Id love to have it but its really a bad time for me to be shelling out that kind of $$$...

THANK YOU!!!!

I was just about to pull out the ole credit card on this one.....Id love to have it but its really a bad time for me to be shelling out that kind of $$$...

Just to tempt you more the mic is still available. Who ever buys this mic @ $325 and decides to use PP will need to cover the fee which is $10. ;)

Just to tempt you more the mic is still available. Who ever buys this mic @ $325 and decides to use PP will need to cover the fee which is $10. ;)
Too bad I don't have 3 biils to spend since I could just drive over there and pick it up.
Say! Grab me a gig over there for $125 and then I'd only have to come up with two bills and I could do that!
It's time for us to get together anyway.
:)

hey hey....dont you know that's against paypals policy?????

Yes it is if you advertise you will accept paypal in an auction or for sale add however if you don't and someone asks if you will take PP the price can be adjusted to cover the fees.

Mic is no longer for sale. I just did a vocal with it to be sure it had no issues and it sounds too good to sell for $325. :)

Just when i was about to send a message again saying I would cover the PP fees. Oh well... my hesitation is my loss!

To be fair about anyone who posted in this thread or PM'd me about the mic if you want it for $325 shipped to the lower 48 I will honor the price for the next couple of days. I think that is fair since I did post it for sale. The mic will no longer be for sale after Thursday 06:30 pm EST.

I don't want anybody thinking I'm a mic tease especially Koji. :) ;) :)

Steve call me and we can hook up.

Back