pay it forward to people in need..

Well the HR Santa's first stop will be in Ontario...... :cool:

Merry Christmas all you assclowns..... :p :D :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys, in a stupid moment of panic, to collect a few bucks to keep my checking account afloat, the items I offered earlier were put on ebay. :( So, I guess, take me out of the gift exchange. I absolutely love this idea, and hopefully next year, when things are a little better for me, and I have a few things laying around, we can do this again, and I won't back out like a pansy. Sorry guys, and merry xmas. This is one of the coolest things I've seen done on the internet. You guys, especially Jamal, rock! Keep it up, and I hope this really works out.

Big shout out to Joro!!! He has mailed me a brand new(to me) presonus tube preamp!!

Gotta say thanks to Jamal for starting this whole idea, and to everyone who has offered up something to someone else!

You guys are great!

Simon

I got an Audio Buddy dual-pre that I don't use anymore.

I might end up kicking myself for it later if I suddenly need more pre's, but I haven't used it in over a year - so what the hell.

danny.guitar said:
I'll take the ECM8000

If it's free? :confused: :D
There are two, each in a padded case. They're not well matched in level though. One's a lot hotter and has lower self noise than the other. Do you want both? PM me your address and they're on their way.

Didn't you see the movie?

Well I don't know, I don't have anything to offer as good as you guys do (I'm broke as hell :() and I have crap for gear.

The only thing I can think of is a TS9 TubeScreamer pedal that I don't use because I don't have a good amp for it.

Didn't you see the movie?

Yes I've seen the movie.

danny.guitar said:
Well I don't know, I don't have anything to offer as good as you guys do (I'm broke as hell :() and I have crap for gear.

The only thing I can think of is a TS9 TubeScreamer pedal that I don't use because I don't have a good amp for it.

Yes I've seen the movie.
naw man! That's great!! Tubescreamers are great pedals to have in your arsenal!

gbondo9 said:
naw man! That's great!! Tubescreamers are great pedals to have in your arsenal!

Ok. :)

TubeScreamer is up for grabs to whoever PMs me their address first (is that how this works?).

I won't be able to ship it out until Monday. I'll include a power adapter too.

OK, my mic's are going out Monday.

Hey Jamal, kudos. Great thread. Best ever on HR. :) :cool:

I'd suggest to everyone receiving items that you don't need to put something up yourself in return unless it's something you really don't need. This is a giving thread not a trading thread. Hell, for all I know next year I might be in a position where I'm saying, "Hey, I don't have a mic. Can anybody spare an MXL990 or an ECM8000?" It's just by luck that I've got extra stuff I don't need at the moment.

Thanks tim. :cool:

TubeScreamer going out on Monday too.

That didn't take long.

sorry, it's not much, but it's all i have lying around that i'm not using and i'd like to contribute to this thread and effort, at least in some small way:

• i have an alesis nanocompressor w/o a power supply that i bought a while back here, kind of by accident (impulse buy, confused it with the nanolimiter), but there's nothing wrong with as far as i know (except that you'll need a power adapter for it). first person to pm me about it is welcome to it.

have three 2' trs patch cables lying around for anyone who wants them

also have two 7 pin tube mics cables i got with tube mics i bought, but then bought sluttier cables for. one is brand new, the other was only used a few times. if you have a cheaper tube mic, the cables on them often suck and here's a chance to grab a couple of spares.

have a set of slightly worn, but decent sounding nady qh560 open-backed headphones. sound pretty good, but fit kind of funny on my head (might just be that my head is shaped kinda funny, but they also might need a little bit of adjusting)

kudos/props to everyone who is giving here :)

I have tubes. All have been tested and are at 100% at least.

Here's a list, anyone need some or all?

GT is Groove Tubes-

6ea- GT-6L6GC
1ea- GT-7025
1ea- GT-12AU7
1ea- GT-12AX7
1ea- GT-12AT7
1ea- GT-ECC83

First PM gets dibs

Back