pay it forward to people in need..

Got the preamp unit from kcearl today. Was packed great and I got it super fast (taking the ban out of course :eek: haha). Haven't plugged it in yet, but I'm sure it works just great. If not, I have his address now lol.

Thanks again kc!

Got the preamp unit from kcearl today. Was packed great and I got it super fast (taking the ban out of course :eek: haha). Haven't plugged it in yet, but I'm sure it works just great. If not, I have his address now lol.

Thanks again kc!

no worries dude, dont forget the $10 for da animals ;)

so i'm confused, is the guitar still on the block? i have a motorcycle to gift? 82 V-Magna, and i LOVE the pay it forward idea, great movie even better thread... but seriosly i would gift a Flying V...

Forgive me for butting in with nothing to offer, but I am very new to music. As of now I am just looking to make very simple lo-fi home recordings. I am leaning towards cassettes for aesthetic and simplicity reasons, but I have no idea what recording system to look into. If anyone has one lying around or knows some models I should look into I would greatly appreciate the advice. My budget is slim, so I'm not looking for anything fancy. Thank you.

I'm looking to a two(ish) channel USB interface...I have an Audiobox USB but it does not have Line In...if I could get one (something like the Fast Track Pro, maybe):rolleyes:, I would gladly pass along my Audiobox.

I don't have much to offer right now, but if I can't sell this frickin beat machine soon, I may be returning to this thread lol

Last edited:
Hey fellow HR members. I just came across this thread and it touched a special place in my heart. I have been through a rough time this last year with employment opportunities and income. During this time I have learned to appreciate many aspects in my life. Reading through several of the posts it seems as though most that have participated have had good experiences with a few bad apples here and there.

I wish there was more I could contribute to others that need help. While the hardest part of life is asking of help it has been something that I have had to do recently. I share a love for music and musicians alike. I was wondering if anybody out there would be kind enough to share some audio rack screws and blank rack faces. While I don't expect anybody to have 8 blank faces lying around anything would help me out tremendously.

While my funds are limited and my audio equipment is sparse at the moment I hope one day to contribute back to anyone who may help me out in my time of need.

Bless all of you and Merry Christmas!

-Thomas

Back