Paul McCartney died in a car crash on Nov 9 1966

Is this the first time you hear about this "theory"? People have talking about this for about 45 years. It's a joke. Well, for some people it's serious, but it's hilarious.

There are sites dedicated to height comparisons, ear biometrics, voice analysis, you name it. There's a whole "Paul is Dead" industry out there. :eek:

Is this the first time you hear about this "theory"? People have talking about this for about 45 years. It's a joke. Well, for some people it's serious, but it's hilarious.

There are sites dedicated to height comparisons, ear biometrics, voice analysis, you name it. There's a whole "Paul is Dead" industry out there. :eek:

No, I've heard the story before, many times and I don't believe it for a second personally. The Ringo interview in the news confirming it is new to me though. Apparently the interview was last Wednesday (25th Feb)

I just found it funny. There's another one with Paul calling Ringo senile. :laughings:

Paul McCartney Refutes Ringo Starr?s Allegations that He Died in 1966

There's also the George Harrison one that he supposedly recorded from his hospital bed. The best sounding tape recorder in the history of the world. Not to mention how incredibly articulate he is for a guy talking into a tape recorder in his hospital bed right after getting stabbed. Not one "um...., er.....", just verbal perfection and flawless story telling. :laughings:

As a certified conspiracy theorist, there are far meatier bones out there to chew on than this one. :rolleyes:

Cheers! :)

You got that right. I followed the Paul is Dead thing for a while, just for the entertainment of it. But, like you said, if you're going to take something seriously, this ain't it.

There's also the George Harrison one that he supposedly recorded from his hospital bed. The best sounding tape recorder in the history of the world. Not to mention how incredibly articulate he is for a guy talking into a tape recorder in his hospital bed right after getting stabbed. Now one "um...., er.....", just verbal perfection. :laughings:

Not heard that one, I'll look it up.

I'm dead too actually. Rumors to the contrary haven't been circulating, but why would they? You have to be a celebrity these days to attract the sort of attention a good 'swap in the replacement for the original article' story deserves.

Wait until you get to the part where he says that they distorted the cover of "Rubber Soul" so that people wouldn't notice it isn't Paul on the cover. Only problem with that is that "Rubber Soul" came out in 1965 and Paul supposedly died in 1966. :D

Well if the guy isn't the real paul, he is great in his own right. He wrote "hey jude", "let it be", "fool on the hill", "long and winding road", "oh darlin'", "helter skelter", "get back", "my love", "came in through the bathroom window", "silly love songs", "let me roll it",
"Elenor Rigby", "got to get you into my life", "penny lane", and "blackbird" .....just to name a few post 1966 songs of "pauls".

It's amazing that the Beatles found someone who looked exactly like Paul , sang exactly like paul, was left handed, played bass, keyboards, and guitar exactly like paul, had the same speaking voice as Paul....and by gosh by golly....wrote songs just like Paul too.

What are the odds on that?
It's a miracle!

Well if the guy isn't the real paul, he is great in his own right. He wrote "hey jude", "let it be", "fool on the hill", "long and winding road", "oh darlin'", "helter skelter", "get back", "my love", "came in through the bathroom window", "silly love songs", "let me roll it",
"Elenor Rigby", "got to get you into my life", "penny lane", and "blackbird" .....just to name a few post 1966 songs of "pauls".

It's amazing that the Beatles found someone who looked exactly like Paul , sang exactly like paul, was left handed, played bass, keyboards, and guitar exactly like paul, had the same speaking voice as Paul....and by gosh by golly....wrote songs just like Paul too.

It's a miracle!
You know?

Actually, I'd say the fake Paul (Faul) is way better than the real Paul. No wonder they killed him. :D

It's a miracle!

Yeah. Fuck the old Paul! I'm glad he's dead! The new Paul was better anyway. :mad:

My lookalike tried to murder me and take my place, but I managed to overpower him. I keep him in the wardrobe as a spare.

Paul McCartney died in a car crash on Nov 9 1966

I thought he's been looking kind of pale lately.

And then to have his picture taken with Warren Buffet last year, eating ice cream. Adds in the creepy factor.

Tell us all about Sandy Hook again Uncle R. :)

Back