Patchmix configuration with sonar 7

hoserlover

Hey boys and girls,

If someone could walk me thru this I'd be greatly appreciative. I am having trouble configuring my Patchmix DSP with my emu 1212m. I am using Vista 64bit and sonar 7 ADAT connections. In patchmix DSP what and where do I insert Send for ADAT 12 ADAT 34 ect. And how do I creat a strip for ASIO 3132? And what other strips (with appropriate sends and returns) do I need to insert for this damn thing to record? When I go into Sonar there aren't the proper I/O options for me to set up and record. I'm very frustrated...........I just want to make music man!!!!

HELP!!!!!
Please
Hoserlover

I have E-Mu's 1616M (running PatchMix obviously) and Cakewalk Sonar 8.3 Studio myself and all work fine together.

I'm sure you've figured things out by now (as most people do after they post) but for you or others to follow, Cakewalk and E-Mu both have separate articles regarding using those products specifically with each other. You can find them both/all here:

http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/hardwaresetup/emu.asp?man=emu

I hope this helps you or another.

Preset Sessions

Emu and Cakewalk work well together, you should be able to find a compatible session for the emu & cakewalk at emu's site. I'm running an E-MU 1820 and Sonar 4. Worked right out of the box using the recommended session that came with the install software.

Back