panning the track's send

Lo-Fi Mike

so lets say i have a 24 track session and i add track #25 as a reverb channel and send 3 out of my 24 track to the reverb (#25).

on one of the 3 tracks i want to send that reverb 10% to the left.
I cant pan the reverb channel (#25) to the left cause that will affect the other 2 channels reverb.

I tried opening the send on the track and pan that way, but it wont change left or right.

is there a way to do this without opening another track & plugin?

thanks my fellow Reaper users....:)

-mike-

The easiest way that comes to the top of my head is to create another reverb channel, i.e. track 26, load the reverb FX into it, pan it a bit left, and send the track in question to this channel.

This will work if you pan the send on the track, the problem is with your reverb plug in, I personally use cakewalk sonar and the lexicon reverb will not work either, I use the perfect space convulsion reverb and it works, it has to do with stereo and mono reverbs, you need the correct reverb plugin....

thanks

This will work if you pan the send on the track, the problem is with your reverb plug in, I personally use cakewalk sonar and the lexicon reverb will not work either, I use the perfect space convulsion reverb and it works, it has to do with stereo and mono reverbs, you need the correct reverb plugin....

thanks man..I'll try it out.

thanks to you aswell gecko zzed if i cant find the right plug, thats what i will have to do.

-mike-

You can pan the recieves too

109101117849-Routing-for-track-2-Snare-glued-00-render.png

Back