Paiste PST-5 Splash

Atterion

Just wanted to let you all know, about the Paiste PST-5 Splashes. I'm big fan of Paiste cymbals, but have never used their PST-5 series (As they really are geared towards beginners), but this little puppy is a great buy. I got the 10" for $22 bucks (on sale at Guitar Center), but even at the regular $35 price, this cymbal is a great deal. It has a sound and character that you would expect from a cymbal costing much more money. So if you happen to have a couple bucks burning a hole in your pocket, I suggest you check one out. I'll probably buy the 8" too.

I've got a 10" 802 splash and I love it except its starting to crack.. My fault though.. I have some bad playing habits I need to ditch :\

sirslurpee said:
I've got a 10" 802 splash and I love it except its starting to crack.. My fault though.. I have some bad playing habits I need to ditch :\
I know what you're saying. I use to bash the hell out of my cymbals. Now I strive for precision and finesse. Not always that easy when competeing with Marshall stacks though. :D

I too am a Paiste fan. I have a 8" 3000 series splash that sounds awesome. I wish that I could have bought the 10" one at the same time. I think I paid like $95 for my splash back in '93. Right now I'm looking into the signature series.

coolsoundman said:
I too am a Paiste fan. I have a 8" 3000 series splash that sounds awesome. I wish that I could have bought the 10" one at the same time. I think I paid like $95 for my splash back in '93. Right now I'm looking into the signature series.
If you liked the 3000 series splashes, you should check into the 2002 10" model, it is essentially the same. My favorite ride in the world is my 20" 3000 Power Ride. I just ordered a 22" 2002 Rock Bell Ride. Can't wait to get it :D

Back