Pair of Naiant X-X Mics

tnjazz

Have a pair of these X-X lavaliers for sale. Have only had them for about a month and have tried them out for about 30 minutes, so they are in new condition.

Package includes:

2 X-X omni lav mics (6 foot cables)
2 windscreens
2 clips
some nice plush carrying pouches for them

Looking for $100 for everything. Shipping and paypal are on me.

Attachments

• P1010240.jpg
    P1010240.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 145
  • P1010241.jpg
    P1010241.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 143
  • P1010242.jpg
    P1010242.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 139
Should also add that I'm open to trades. Could definitely use a patchbay or two (TRS preferred) or a dynamic mic...yadda yadda yadda - if you have something you want to trade just drop me a line! :D

price drop to 90 shipped. remember this includes screens and clips, which are optional accessories...

Why are you selling them? What about shipping to the UK? Infact, what about shipping back to Jon, and he includes it in my order? Shit, I'm skint. I shouldn't be thinking like this!

Last edited:
can't really go into detail as to why I'm selling at this time, but it has nothing to do with the quality of the mics themselves...

they sound good and are very well made.

UK is fine with me but you'd have to pay shipping. I'd be happy to ship them to Jon if he agrees to it though.

can't really go into detail as to why I'm selling at this time, but it has nothing to do with the quality of the mics themselves...

they sound good and are very well made.

UK is fine with me but you'd have to pay shipping.
Yeah, well i think i was daft to reply to this. I'd love them, but i really can't afford them right now.

Had these sold but the buyer hasn't contacted me to finalize the arrangements so they're still available.

$80 shipped, just to get them off my desk. Anyone?

these are still available.

you know, I don't get it...with all the love Jon's mics get around here (and rightfully so), how come no one seems to want a $130 mic package for $80?

this is a STRANGE place, yes it is...

Back