Pair of CAD M179s

JuSumPilgrim

2 x CAD M179 ,.,.,. great tom, snare, kick or room mics. They do cardioid, omni, etc and have good space imaging. They don't make cymbals too bright. Just good natural sound.

$150 for the pair.

Seriously. Somebody snatch those up. That's a pair of decent LDCs for barely more than the normal cost for one.

Bah such good price. I would purchase it in a heartbeat had I not other projects I have in progress right now. Great price!

Actually, I opted not to sell them. While trying them out after not using them for a while - I beacme born again. They kill and easily compete or win against every neutral mic under $1k that I have heard in a while. This is through a great river and lynx converters though. They sounded good through an RNP and some other pres but truly astrounding through the great river.

I have an AT4033 available if you are interested. Also a great fairly neutral nice sounding mic with very present mids.

I appreciate the offer. I actually just traded my 4033 a few months ago because I had not used it in 5 years. I have some Cad E-100s that I use a lot and figured the M179s would be similarly neutral. They sound great whether through the DMP3s,RNPs or the Neve 1078 clones. I was just looking to add some more!

I don't blame you for keeping them!

Back