pair ecm8000s and alesis nanocompressor

jnorman

i've got an "as new" pair of the little behringer ECM8000 omni mics and a mint alesis nanocompressor for sale.
one of the 8000s has been used for about 2 hours to do some acoustic measurements in my studio, and the other 8000 has not even been opened. they are both perfect with all original boxes and full warranty. i paid $89 plus shipping for them.

the alesis nanocompressor is mint condition with all original box, manual, and warranty. i thought i would use it for light limiting, but i do only chamber and small ensemble music, and i discovered that for this type of material, compression is not desireable like it is in rock/pop stuff. so, this unit has seen virtually no use. i also owned a RNC for a while, and frankly, i couldnt really tell the difference in it and the nanocomp (i know others might disagree), but like i said, i never really used it much, but it worked just fine and i did not notice any noise or any kind of signal degradation. it seems to me to be a great little unit for compressing vocal parts going in. i paid $99 for this unit at portland music. and yes, i know the price has come down a bit since then.

anyway, i am willing to take the first reasonable offer(s) for these pieces of gear. i'd lke to sell both mics and comp to the same person to simplify shipping if poss. thanks, and the planet is a great place.

email me at jnorman34@attbi.com

--------------------

jnorman
sunridge studios
salem, oregon

i realize this is probably insane, but my son's had some problems this month, so money's tight. i could offer only 40 bucks for the ecm's.

i know it's ridiculous, but it can't hurt to try, right?

.pete.

Back