Paging xfinsterx:

Tekker

Check your PM please.

(Sorry to post this here, but you haven't been checking the cave. ;))

-tkr

The tracks are gone bro.
I can't recover them either.
My external that had all my personal songs crashed. I tried to recover it but it didnt work out. Sorry.

xfinsterx said:
The tracks are gone bro.
I can't recover them either.
My external that had all my personal songs crashed. I tried to recover it but it didnt work out. Sorry.
OMG! That sucks. Sorry to hear that. :(

I had the same thing happen with my 200GB hard drive that had all of my music, but luckily a friend of mine (who is very good with computers) was able to recover it all.

I still have the original files saved, but I wanted to get your permission to use them on another site since it is your song. If you want your tracks back, I'll send you a link so you can download them too. :)

-tkr

Oh dude go right ahead and use it for a contest i dont mind at all.

If they want to know more about the artist perhaps give them my myspace?

www.myspace.com/chrisfinster

And please PM the link to the files!! :D

Id love to get one of those jems back.

Was it the one for PMC 10?

Oh and send me the link to the thread after its up, perhaps ill enter, heh.

xfinsterx said:
Oh dude go right ahead and use it for a contest i dont mind at all.

If they want to know more about the artist perhaps give them my myspace?

www.myspace.com/chrisfinster
Will do. :)

And please PM the link to the files!! :D

Id love to get one of those jems back.

Was it the one for PMC 10?
Yes it was PMC10, I also have PMC12 and PMC3 if you'd like those back also. Those are the only ones I have.

Oh and send me the link to the thread after its up, perhaps ill enter, heh.
Sure thing, it's not actually a contest though. There are several folks there who want to get into recording/mixing, so this is going to be more of an instructional thing than a competition. Everyone will mix the tune and then get critiques on it.

We are going to be only using effects/plugins that can be obtained for free, that way everyone's on the same page and can swap settings and stuff.

It should be a lot of fun if you'd like to join in. :cool:

-tkr

Oh i see, thats cool.

Yeah id take a link to whatever youve got on those old PMC,'s especially 10.

Thanks, an have fun with the tracks.

Tekker said:
I'll try to upload the other PMC's with yousendit.
Actually, I have a better idea... I hate using yousendit for large files because it takes f...o....r...e....v....e......r..... lol It took me over a half hour to upload to the guitar for beginners site via FTP at 500+kbs. I don't even want to think how long it would take with yousendit.

Do you have any P2P programs? Maybe that way would be a little easier. Plus if something happens you can always resume the download later, where if it freezes with yousendit you're screwed and have to start all over. :confused:

-tkr

Im sure theres a file share option if using Windows.

Right click the folder then go to the "sharing" tab.
Then you should be able to do it that way although your computer will need to be, but the upload will be pretty fast im sure.

Eck

xfinsterx said:
You know......lets not worry about the others. Its just nice to get Sailor back so im happy.
Are you sure? It's really no problem here if you want them.

Sailor really is a great song..... And now I finally know the name of it. I always just called it "the boat on your ocean song".... :D I still listened to it long after the PMC had died down.

It's still the funnest song I have ever mixed, which is why I wanted to use it for the community mix at guitar for beginners. :cool:

P.S. My sister wanted me to add that she's a huge fan of Sailor too. ;)

-tkr

Back