Out of my element here....lend me your ear please.

Creepy

I am not very used to having to mix on a digital console. Anything about this mix that is totally disturbing that I should know about?

This isn't mastered yet, but it won't be remixed at all, as the client has moved on. But, feedback would be cool.

Thanks!

Creepy

On first listen the snare and guitars are really thin and kinda hurting my brain. The kick and the bass on the other hand sound great!

since the client has moved on I guess you just want opinions on the mix as is. You also did a good thing here by just posting part of the song. Which downloaded real quick. Good idea if you just want opinions on the mix. But some people will really dig this and might want the whole song. But I get your point.
The guitars sound good to me. Good in that it suits the style of music. ametth, maybe its the chorus on the guitars you dont like. The mix is tight and snappy. I was goint to say that a good load of compression othe mix will fill it out well, but like you said, its not mastered yet.

Scott...

Sounds pretty good on my speakers... agree with Scott, the guitars fit the song. Vocal is nicely up front and understandable, drums and bass laying in.
No problems with it here, good job.

Mark

Back