(OT) Rant, HCBF Can Kiss My Hairy...

Roguetitan

Nut sack!

they gave me a 3 day ban for calling one of their beloved buddy know it all Pompus assholes a know it all pompous asshole, I hurt hims feelings so he aparently told on me, I'm just big meanie i guess:rolleyes:

I just have a big problem with people with a superiority complex and I was tired of biting my tongue so I dold the prick exactley how I feel and I got banned for it. now if the shoe would have been on the other foot the ban hammer would not have fallen because he is one of the good buddy's of the forum mods and the fact that he has everyone buffaloed into thinking he is a god to lutherie when he really don't know shit about it. I mean advising someone to shim a guitar neck for whatever reason is not very good advise IMO. among other things that really irritates the hell out of me about him I have had other issues with this dick head about setup techniques in the past but I bit my tongue until yesterday.
There are some good folks over there but several spoil it for every one else
they need to get rid of all of the moderators there and replace them with mods that will be impartial and just across the board.

I got something for you know who you are and the mods at HCBF
bigfinger.gif

OK I had to vent
That is all:)

What the hell happened to this thread?

Yesterday there were something like 15 replies; this morning only two. :confused:

Have the mods been deleting posts? :mad:

What the hell happened to this thread?

Yesterday there were something like 15 replies; this morning only two. :confused:

Have the mods been deleting posts? :mad:

Apparently so. When rants about another forum show up, mods frequently edit/delete them.

Srsly? I had no idea the mods here would do such a thing. That's actually kinda lame. Out of all of the shit-flinging that happens around here, venting about some asshat on another forum crosses some line and gets moderated? Wow. Really....wow.

:edit:
Actually I'm seeing posts missing from other threads as well. There was a server migration this week so I'd be willing to bet that some posts are getting lost in the shuffle and aren't being manually edited/deleted.

Srsly? I had no idea the mods here would do such a thing. That's actually kinda lame. Out of all of the shit-flinging that happens around here, venting about some asshat on another forum crosses some line and gets moderated? Wow. Really....wow.

:edit:
Actually I'm seeing posts missing from other threads as well. There was a server migration this week so I'd be willing to bet that some posts are getting lost in the shuffle and aren't being manually edited/deleted.

That is apparently what happened. Nice of the site admins to let us know what's going on.:rolleyes:

I don't think it has anything to do with that. More likely that it has something to do with a botched migration. A bunch of other threads have gone awol and so have some of the rep points from yesterday. No big loss because one of the missing threads was that worthless audiofanzine promotion thread.

I wish I could deal with bad days by just reverting to a saved backup and deleting all of the subsequent activity.:cool:

If the mods are starting to moderate content it's just another reason to move on one and all. So which is it?

WTF happened to this thread:confused:

I have seen several threads I have subscribed to with posts being deleted for no aparent reason.
I dont know whats up with that:confused:

WTF happened to this thread:confused:

I have seen several threads I have subscribed to with posts being deleted for no aparent reason.
I dont know whats up with that:confused:

I think that the consensus is that a during a server migration a lot of data was lost. There has been no explanation published by the mods, though.

Given that we have several OT boards, is there any reason for this thread to be here in the first place? Fortunately we mods are waaay less active than people seem to think we are ;)

Given that we have several OT boards, is there any reason for this thread to be here in the first place? Fortunately we mods are waaay less active than people seem to think we are ;)

because everyone I know here post to this board and this is the board I regularly post to. I just had to let off some steam.

Next time I have an OT rant/post I will post it to the appropriate board.
if you feel it necessary please move the post to a more appropriate board; sorry for any inconvenience:o
I can honestly say I like the mods here you guys are cool and haven't let your power to bring down the ban hammer go to your heads :D
and as far as i can tell your moderation is impartial and fair unlike that other board.:mad:

Back