Original Song "Blink" recorded on Zoom R8

eddiedskim

I’ve been using the Zoom r8 for for about a month now and I must say that Im loving it.. The most important thing for me is phantom power and the ability to get uncompressed tracks. R8’s portability, design, price and affordability is hard to beat! By the way, Im not using any outboard preamps.

Those Zoom units are great for what they can do. As far as the song, it almost made me cry thinking about my son who is three and growing fast. Where did that round headed little baby with two teeth go? God bless you for being able to put those very powerful emotions into words.

I normally don't like the whole whole Christians music thing, but it was a pretty good song. I didn't feel so much like an intrusive shove it down your throat vibe that I normally get from this kind of thing. Sounds great brother, not too bad :D

Thx for the replies guys!! Wretchasketch.. I totally feel you man. I try to hold my kids but they dont fit in my arms the way they used to :)

This is really sweet. You've got a really natural sound to the mix and a nice timbre to your vocals and guitar parts. Less is definitely more here - well done.

Cool stuff, like the vocal sound. Bass seems a bit distorted in a way that doesn't blend well with everything. I'm guessing its the natural compression of the bass cabinet.

Back