Or, maybe I don't know what I'm doing...

MikeA

I've gotten some great help from the Cakewalk forum but this question was geared more to hardware so I put it here. I'm using an M-Audio Audiophile card connected via USB to a Dell Celeron 1.8 GHz machine. I'm copying some cassette tapes onto the hard drive for transfer to CDs. My problem is that I'm not able to hear anything through headphones plugged into the Audiophile when I am playing the cassette going to the PC. It plays fine once it's on the PC and I play it back. I would think that I should be able to hear as the signal is coming into the unit, not just on playback. Is this normal? What part am I missing? The Manual says nothing about the Headphone jack other than there is one. Thanks guys...

................if the book says nothing they maybe there is nothing you can do on that however see if this works go to your delta H-W screen, click on patchbay/router and the top left where it says H/W wav out 1/2 click on monitor mixer and then click done and see if that works

The Delta screen is different than the Audiophile one. There is no patching available on the Audiophile.

Back