Optimize your computer for audio recording!

hardysmith said:
Garik,

Rather than flaming my site (www.musicxp.net), can I suggest that in future you follow warbles more mature example and contact me directly if there are any problems with the site.

It's a sad world, when a site can be rubbished in a few inane and unqualified comments from an inexperienced user.

In terms of viruses/trojans/spyware, then I can only imagine that if there are any then these may be coming from my affiliate links and not directly from my own content. If this is the case, then I shall take corrective action and remove any such external content.

Your comments are blown out of all proportion and should be taken lightly by anybody else reading this thread.

www.musicxp.net has been recommending tips for over 15 years and you are the first person (out of thousands) who has ever complained.

Any problems in the future - contact me directly.

Robin
www.musicxp.net

Robin,

I'm sorry if you took my posts offensive,but i did not want to offend your site,i was angry at the idiots who used your site for those purposes.

I love your site,and i visit it often,and i'd like to even thank you guys for providing us home recorders with an awesome info....for free :)

So i'm sorry if my posts seemed harsh,they werent directed to your site.I just lost a whole day formating my PC,and i wanted to warn people not to fall in my footsteps.

Thanks

Back