Opinions wanted

Which do you like?

• number 1

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • number 2

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
IMO

I think the wings or whatever you call them, are too big for the body.. At least that how it looks in the drawing.

Ed Dixon said:
I think what rpe was saying it that the difference did not matter much. Other factors would be much more important in a buy decision that the slight difference between the two shapes.

Things like neck shape and feel, fret style, pickup control, overall sound, sustain, hardware, options, color selection, and overall product quality.

Ed

Yes of course, but I still have to give thought to this detail as well. I am pretty comfortable with my ability to make a good quality guitar. Right now, what I am working on is the shape of the body, and even if it is not a factor for most people, I still have to worry about it.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

Re: IMO

gvarko said:
I think the wings or whatever you call them, are too big for the body.. At least that how it looks in the drawing.

So how about this then. (scaled to 95%)

Light

M.K. Gandhi

Attachments

• guitar drawing3.jpg
    guitar drawing3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 62

gvarko said:

Or 90%.

Light

M.K. Gandhi

Attachments

• guitar drawing4.jpg
    guitar drawing4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 64

gvarko said:

Or 97%.

Light

M.K. Gandhi

Attachments

• guitar drawing5.jpg
    guitar drawing5.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 63
Back