Opinions, please ?

SEDstar

Its been a while for me posting anything....

http://www.mediafire.com/?lznnmjqh1yg

always trying to move closer to the sonata form, yada yada, blah blah blah...

eh?

my own critiques? it lacks a real transition, I didnt properly sequence the themes in the ending, I wanted a "bigger" finish.

Did I like anything, lol? I liked the extended middle part; seemed like *maybe* the first time I got a little "drama" and "dialogue" into one of these.

Please accept

My apologies. I am at a remote until after Thanksgiving (The one in the U.S.) and can't get media files. Please don't feel I am ignoring your efforts. In fact, I am looking forward to hearing them again Once I return home.

strat: thanks, it was made with a couple year old version of FruityLoops, and Edirol Orchestral.

upfiddler: nonsense, it is I who should offer the apologies... for inflicting my works (?) upon everyone else's ears, LMAO.

I knew I was going to have to wait a bit of time, what with all the challenge going on and everythng right now.

Its been a while for me posting anything....

http://www.mediafire.com/?lznnmjqh1yg

always trying to move closer to the sonata form, yada yada, blah blah blah...

eh?

my own critiques? it lacks a real transition, I didnt properly sequence the themes in the ending, I wanted a "bigger" finish.

Did I like anything, lol? I liked the extended middle part; seemed like *maybe* the first time I got a little "drama" and "dialogue" into one of these.

I liked it, SEDstar. It has a hint of oriental music influences. Yes?

Anyway, it's very new age-ish, which is always good with me.

Cheers,
Joseph

okay . . now i have a chance to listen.

so i type as i listen . . . i find it restful and tranquil to start off with. the instruments insinuate themselves in a seductive, unobtrusive, yet nicely textured way.

from 1.41 we have a cool bit of jaggedness . . . great harmonising.

there is so much variety in this . . . very clever instrumentation, showing so much restraint.

there is a lot of homage here to "String's Rebellion"; I can hear the inclusion of several musical ideas from that piece.

i think that this is your finest piece so far; there is an extraordinary amount of thinking and work gone into this.

now i will have to pursue video ideas for it! well done!!

demented: thanks!

geck: thanks... nice "puff piece", LMAO... remind me to get you to review my stuff for ad-copy if I ever get anything "out", ha ha...

QUOTE:" i find it restful and tranquil to start off with. the instruments insinuate themselves in a seductive, unobtrusive, yet nicely textured way."

my god man... to quote a famous line from the movie "blazing saddles"...

"You use your mouth prettier than a 20 dollar whore" LMAO

all kidding aside... whats WRONG with the thing, man? Your supposed to be the nitpicking perfectionist, LMAO, I need a list of faults, dude... lol

or, am i ready to be the horrible backing music for a B-grade "hunting video" finally? hee hee...

(but, there's a part of me that likes the "puff piece" all the same, LMAO, thanks)

Back