Opinions on this mix?

Just had a listen to "Second Chance"

I listened on my pc speakers so my call may be somewhat astray!

Very well recorded overall.
The bass could be a tad more up in the mix.
The guitars in the intro could do with a ever so slightly lessening of effects, just a wee tad!
At 2:16 going into the chorus I think it was it seemed to skip????......!!

Nice tune and quite well mixed in my opinion.
Good Work! I enjoyed it! :)

Hi

I like the song "second chance" a lot. It's catchy and well recorded. Good guitars, vocals and drums. I like the mix. Nice work.

/Jack Real.

I need you: Really love those vocals, tho at about 2:00 you have a backing vocal, I think its a bit loud for my tastes, but that is just me...

Second Chance: Great tune... Volume seems to jump up a lot going into the second verse, just coming off the chorus, tho that may be an effect you were doing intentionally, its very noticable...

Anyhows, my opinions come with a little pre-packaged salt sachet.... Nice work...

Oh yeah, I love the vocals... :D

Theros

1) Second Chance

I definitely would like to hear more bass drum. Try a boost around 50-70Hz as well as an extra few dB overall. Also, the vocals seem to be getting lost in parts and could stand to be pushed to the front a _scoch_. I really had a hard time hearing what was said during the first minute or so of the song. Otherwise, an interesting and definitely well-played and well-recorded song.

2) I Need You

Ok, same with the bass drum. Vocals sound a little better though. Also, a little trick for the bass drum: put its track on solo and take a look at the spectrogram. Usually it's pretty easy to actually see the desirable/undesirable frequencies that you want to accentuate or get rid of when you're looking at a bass drum.

really good.. i dig the songs.. graet energy.. for sure turn those vox up.. the voice is more then good enough.. no need to be shy.

Checked out "Second Chance"...very nice recording...I agree with the earlier post about the kick tho'...would be cool to hear/feel a bit of thump in there!Really liked the vocals and guitars, nicley done....

I listened to Second Chance, I feel the vocal has the right volume, maybe just boost the high a touch to bring it out... not as crisp as I like.

Haven't listened to the second song yet...

Good Job overall....

Back