Opinions of RODE Classic.

Trak

If anyone has used or tested a RODE classic please feel free to tell me your opinion of it. I'm lookin at pickin one up soon.

I have an NTK and it's my pride and joy... an absolutely killer microphone.

If the Classic is nearly as good, you're gonna love it! ;)

Buck

I have heard great things about the rode classic. An producer friend of mine said he liked the classic better than the classic II.

Buck62 - have you had a chance to test the ntk with the ntv?

-daniel

I have heard that there are differences between the early and late models (supposedly the older ones are nicer sounding).

here's a little more of what i've heard about this mic.

it's at its best right after you power it off. after it's been on for a real long time it kind of gets a little mushy.

Yeah, I'm looking at getting the old RODE classic. And it looks like I might have to get my hands on one quick and hear what all the praise is about.

hey, thanks for the link...I read that article awhile back and it is very informative, but it still didn't addressmy original question. I was hoping to find someone who had compared the nt2 to the nt1000 and then another test of the ntv and the ntk.

Sorry, daniel... but you asked about the difference between the NTK and NTV, so I posted the link to something similar.

If you meant "NT2", that's fine... but I'm not a psychic! ;)

buck - sorry about that...i guess i somehow cutt-off the rest of my post...I apologize.

I was inquiring about these differences:

1. the rode nt2 vs. the nt1000 &

2. the rode ntv vs. the ntk

thanks!
daniel

Back