opinion on this vocal track

There was a vocal part at the beginning of the song that I would take out. Other than that, the vocal was great. Liked the transition from verse to chorus with the double track. Impressive stuff. I have to ask what you did with your vocal to make it sound like that. What reverb are you using? Is it a stereo track on the verse or is it mono doubled. How do you get that warm, catch everything vocal? I love it man.

There was a vocal part at the beginning of the song that I would take out. Other than that, the vocal was great. Liked the transition from verse to chorus with the double track. Impressive stuff. I have to ask what you did with your vocal to make it sound like that. What reverb are you using? Is it a stereo track on the verse or is it mono doubled. How do you get that warm, catch everything vocal? I love it man.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I use CoolEdit Pro *version 2.0) to do most of the mixing (I'm more of a singer than a mixer). For the reverb, I use the built-in reverb called "Theatre (Crisp)". I did convert the voclas to stereo and for the chorus, what you're really hearing is a harmony as well as the lead melody; making it sound more warmth (the beat also creates that atmopshere)

...and yea, that vocal tag in the beginning will be removed as well :)

I wrote a diff song using that kind of settings and if you're inetersted in, you can hear it here:

Thanks again :)

Back