Only two outputs in VST??

MiXit-G

I can only seem to get two outputs in VST, i'm using luna IIEX with the scope fusion.

Cant seem to route to more than 2 outputs.

Any ideas??

Mixit,
you have to activate all your buses...how many outs is luna?? you should be able to activate one bus for each two outs on your card...at the moment, you probably have only your master bus active
Click on panels, then VST Master Mixer. You should now have a panel with the master bus and all the other stereo buses (depends on how many outs you have on the card), but they will not be activated..just click on the green "active" buttons and that should be it.

I've tried in the routing window 8 source, 8 destinations.

When i click underneath the window in the master section i get the option to activate 1 of four output busses, but i cant enable more than 1 at a time the tick only appears beside 1 option!!??

MiXit-G said:
I've tried in the routing window 8 source, 8 destinations.

When i click underneath the window in the master section i get the option to activate 1 of four output busses, but i cant enable more than 1 at a time the tick only appears beside 1 option!!??

yeah that's right, but that thing you clicking in the master section is just for the master stereo bus...it determines where the master output will go out of your card..
Did you try what i suggested with the master mixer ...you have to have the master mixer open, which is different to the VST channel mixer which you have open in that screenshot

Back