Only if you want {4 cds of music collection that i've collected}

NOVISION

during the last year i've created four albums of music that i've found {collections}. many of which are pretty rare and many are not even can be detected with song detectors. some are not even on the internet.

i can let you download those from my pcloud account. i thought to let you first listen the the second one and then the fourth then the first and at the end the third.

i think you will be awed by them.

usually i put a cd copy of these on public small libraries. but really want to let you listen too..

do you want perhaps?

something to note is that to make it a truly magical experience i haven't included the songs names..

if you want send me a private message or tell me here

your magical friend
ninja.gif

during the last year i've created four albums of music that i've found {collections}. many of which are pretty rare and many are not even can be detected with song detectors. some are not even on the internet.i can let you download those from my pcloud account. i thought to let you first listen the the second one and then the fourth then the first and at the end the third.
i think you will be awed by them.usually i put a cd copy of these on public small libraries. but really want to let you listen too

do you want perhaps?something to note is that to make it a truly magical experience i haven't included the songs names..if you want send me a private message or tell me hereyour magical friend
Okay magical friend - I'll listen - where do I go?

hello Papanate
expect a personal messege in moments......

edit
can't send you so i will post on in your profile

during the last year i've created four albums of music that i've found {collections}. many of which are pretty rare and many are not even can be detected with song detectors. some are not even on the internet.

i can let you download those from my pcloud account. i thought to let you first listen the the second one and then the fourth then the first and at the end the third.

i think you will be awed by them.

usually i put a cd copy of these on public small libraries. but really want to let you listen too..

do you want perhaps?

something to note is that to make it a truly magical experience i haven't included the songs names..

if you want send me a private message or tell me here

your magical friend
ninja.gif
I used the link you posted on Papanate's page, and it sounds like original music you likely created. Only previewed a couple songs, since I don't speak the language it precludes me from buying into a full listen. You may want to target audiences that understand what is being sung(?).

I used the link you posted on Papanate's page, and it sounds like original music you likely created. Only previewed a couple songs, since I don't speak the language it precludes me from buying into a full listen. You may want to target audiences that understand what is being sung(?).
you don't must know the language of the songs.
there are songs in different languages.
glad you tried.
it is more something to put in the stereo and listen in your spare time.
i do put it at some kind of libreries in israel as cd's..

Back