Online Session Drumming, Ill record for you!!!

I already fired you for:

1. Showing up to rehearsal drunk.
2. Showing up to rehearsal drunk with your skanky girlfriend.
3. Showing up to rehearsal late, and drunk.
4. Showing up to rehearsal drunk without beer.
5. Dropping the timing during your fills because you're too drunk.

I'm just anticipating here, sorry! :o

Sorry...I've been traveling a lot lately...sounds like an excuse but it's true. I looked at your website...I see that you're a youngster with some talent...what are you looking for?...what are your terms? Tells us more about what you're hoping for here?

If open collaboration is your thing...I'm interested...otherwise, I've got a first rate resident studio drummer on the hook by the hour already for our back up services. I've got a couple tunes that have been on the shelf for awhile.

Im not even looking for money. I just want some experience playing with songs that I have never heard before. I want that sessions experience. Im not even looking for money, although "Donations" are allowed!

I'm going to hook you up with one of my younger guitar students...he's wanting to work on a piece of his own.

If i wasnt a drummer with 10 years of experience and lots of competions won and several sessions (jazz, punk, latin, hip-hop, some metal...and other stuff in between lol)... I would do it lmao ;) thats a good Idea for us drummers.. but you thought of it first LOL :)

I do not work with any drummer until I have seen his/her arrest record, and get a full credit report or a $2,000 deposit.
Sorry, I have just been burned too may times....

LOL!

Just kidding.
This is really cool you are doing this!

Back