One of those days

Nightfire

Aspiring Idiot
Clouds have darkened the sky outside, and its started to rain.
Nat King cole vinyl is spinning on the record player round and round, the lights are dimmed and Im sipping on some Kenyan coffee.
Hope you guys are doing well wherever you find yourself today.

Mike

a good time to compose, Mike..
I get those feelings too , especially in the Fall......probably wouldn't be Nat King Cole on the turntable, but still something that touches the heart.
Thanx for the thought.
Joe

Clouds have darkened the sky outside, and its started to rain.
Nat King cole vinyl is spinning on the record player round and round, the lights are dimmed and Im sipping on some Kenyan coffee.
Hope you guys are doing well wherever you find yourself today.

Mike

That's deep man. Real deep.

This is a Starbucks ad, right?:p

But they don't sell LPs so you have to change that to a CD. And you need a pic of an guy with a coffee mug in one hand and a bag of Starbucks Kenyan coffee beans in the other. No, scrap the pic of the guy. Use a hot girl instead. In a bikini. No, naked. And do a vid instead of a pic.

This is a Starbucks ad, right?:p

But they don't sell LPs so you have to change that to a CD. And you need a pic of an guy with a coffee mug in one hand and a bag of Starbucks Kenyan coffee beans in the other. No, scrap the pic of the guy. Use a hot girl instead. In a bikini. No, naked. And do a vid instead of a pic.
I was in East Timor a month or so ago (it's now called Timor Leste, I guess Timor is their word for East)... and supposedly that's where Starbucks gets a lot of their coffee beans from.

After being there and seeing how they live (dirt poor is an upgrade), I don't want to drink that coffee anymore. They don't bathe, washing their hair holds some superstition, and they drink a coffee that is actually roasted shit of some animal... maybe cat or rabbit?

I've given up on Starbucks a long time ago. The coffee is horrible, I cant stand frap-fruity-doule-cream-and-all-of-that-uccino drinks that cost $7 and taste more like a weird weak coffee cocktail than coffee, and on top of that Id rather support the independent non-franchised coffee shops in town.
Yes, I take coffee VERY seriously.

Mike

Back