One of the coolest things I saw in media today

Seeker of Rock

The One and Only
…was Jewish students (I think at Columbia University) speaking in a Palestinian humanitarian rights rally against the human atrocities against Palestinians as people. Most of my clients are Jews here in America (and Chag Sameach!) but what Netanyahu is doing is unethical, the same unethical genocide cleansing that Nazis did in WWII. Hamas is a piece of shit and what they did to innocent people (a lot of them youngsters and a peaceful music concert to make it more evil) is definitely in the definition of “terrorist attack.” Hamas was formed and exerted power over Gaza for reasons that are debatable, but in now way justifiable. Now Netanyahu has adopted the Nazi mentality of genocide. I’m not anti-Semitic but I am certainly pro-humanitarian and to see Jews speak at a pro-Palestinian rally was pretty fucking cool. At least there are some educated minds in the world that get it. That is cool as hell. Who’s to blame for this mess? Don’t dig into history and events too far because you’ll get 20 different pointing fingers.

But Israel under Netanyahu is doing things that are creating new generations of hatred for years to come. As the saying goes, ‘If one sets out on revenge, you must first dig two graves.’

I sound like such a radical Libby right now but I’m not. There is some bad shit happening to people in cruel ways and I don’t agree with that, so I’m happy to see open-minded people rallying against Big Brother and thinking for themselves (peacefully) at campuses.

The other thing that I don’t agree with is Jewish pressure on expression and right to free thought. WTF? That’s Fascism isn’t it?

The Jews I know and am friends with are anti-Hamas and I’m with them 100% on that. But now Congress is pressuring our universities to conform to Big Brother on their agenda or be arrested or expelled for peaceful opposition to their agenda? God help our broken country 😞

In many ways its just like the anti Vietnam Nam war protests of the 60s.

No matter your political affiliation, wanton killing of civilians is just plain wrong.

I think it’s about time people stood up against this.

Protest away. Just don’t do stupid shit like blocking roads and bridges, gluing yourself to things and generally causing havoc. It won’t help the cause and just pisses people off.

I always like to compare the bi-partisan extremes to the NFL Super Bowl. Lots of money in that fat cash cow and I’m a happy participant, May own an official NFL- purchased Dolphins jersey or two. But corporate builds up the rivalry and hype so much to distract us all from the obscene dollars they are making out of doing that. Hi-partisan system is not legit IMO. So please at least consider that whatever your political views are. I am pro Trump and he is the least political leader the American system has had for a long while, but again, that’s my opinion and not chiding anyone who feels otherwise. That’s the cool thing about the United States of America…our individual rights 🤟

For us grown-ups, we can protest more meaningful ways by contacting our Reps and Senators but glad to see the kids still have energy enough to get themselves in mass media

I align more with Fox if I’m gonna put on background noise while I work but Reuters and AP are my go to’s for what I believe is accurate. On one of the corporate news networks is where I saw the cool Jews speaking at a rally telling it like it is and not being afraid (or accused of) being an anti-Semitic. I’m soooo tired of hearing this stereotype being thrashed around by people who don’t conform to the political will. Gives me hope and belief that there are still able-minded thinkers in the world.

If you’ve seen independent footage of Iranian citizens there are a lot people there that also don’t support their regime, same as Israel, same as China. North Korea is different animal because information is truly suppressed and their Supreme Being (leader) is basically their god. Next major natural catastrophe or reckless nuclear decision and maybe nations will pull together. Maybe not but dare to dream.

I stayed in Indian for a few months (where I grew up but wasn’t born)!over the winter and hit Illinois dispensaries on the way back down to Florida. I don’t smoke a lot but some nights more than others. Tonight after work was a moderate smoke day 😁 Purple Plaque is the strain and it is a nice buzz end of day

I wouldn't mess with either of those mofos -- the scraggly guy in the MAGA hat or the kickass dude ready to hit the strip!

I can't make up my mind about Israel/Gaza. IMO we should have gitten the hell outta there long before it started. Humanitarianism is all right but still not the gov't's role.

I can't make up my mind about Israel/Gaza.
I'm pretty sure that on at least one (pretty sure two) instances - somebody on this forum typed the words "level it" with regard to the area called Gaza - and you hit the like button on those comments. I don't forget ugliness of that type.

How is it that you can't make up your mind about the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent non-combatants?

Last edited:

Didn’t know where to post this tune. Figured here was a good a place as any. :D

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program

I'm pretty sure that on at least one (pretty sure two) instances - somebody on this forum typed the words "level it" with regard to the area called Gaza - and you hit the like button on those comments. I don't forget ugliness of that type.
Yes, let them level themselves. Let them figure how shit works by themselves, they don't need our help to do so.
How is it that you can't make up your mind about the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent non-combatants?
What I'm saying is that I'm not picking a side. They're both way too messed up. Anyway what's the point?

Yes, let them level themselves. Let them figure how shit works by themselves, they don't need our help to do so.

Level themselves? I'm not sure I understand. Israel is leveling Gaza. And they are doing it with direct help from the Unites States in the form of money and weapons.

By your own statements - I'm not sure you understand what's going on over there.

Back