One man barbershop quartet + 2

ElenaHouse

This is definitely something different for me and I had so much fun doing it. Julien Neel is my friend from France who does the One Man Barbershop Quartet. Then he invited me to sing the soprano part of Marian Paroo in "Lida Rose" & "Will I Ever Tell You" from the movie "The Music Man". Then he added Christy-Lyn Marais from South Africa to play the piano as Mrs. Paroo.

Have fun!

Interesting and definitely different around these parts.
First off you're a talented bunch and everything sounds perfect.If I were to nit pick I would say that as good as the guy is,because he's layering his own voice the sound is not as thick or complex had he used different singers,it's perfect sounding,but almost synthetic sounding.Not as noticeable when it's backups.
Secondly,a very nice job with the video editing,what software do you use?I think a number from a musical is hard to pull off because the song is not in the overall context of being part of the story and lacks the visuals of a live performance.

Great job!

Interesting and definitely different around these parts.

Secondly,a very nice job with the video editing,what software do you use?

Great job!

This project was definitely different for me too. Julien was the ring leader for this project. I don't know what software he uses. I used Adobe Premiere CS6 for my part and sent it to him for the final editing. If you really want to know, you could ask him at his YT channel: Julien Neel - YouTube

Back