On-Line Source for Older Tascam Info?

billw101

I am looking to buy a used Tascam mixer and would like to find an on line site that has product specs and, if possible, on line user manuals for their older products. Tascam is good enough to make post '98 available but if anyone knows where to get older product info. I would like to hear about it. It seems that Harmony Central no longer keeps its older product review data available either. Thanks in advance.

Bill

Hmmm... check out the archives at this site under both Tascam and analog.. I'm pretty sure there was a post about a year ago that some guy collects old Tascam (and maybe other brands) manuals and related publications. Seems like maybe he would mail them out to folks for the low cost of copying and postage. I don't think he actually had them online for download or printing... I thought I wrote his address down but can't seem to find it. Maybe if you contact Tascam customer support directly they might find and fax info. I was able to get specs on a 20-year-old EV condensor mic that way from ElectroVoice, even though the info couldn't be found on the website.

Back