Omega won't power up...

lesterpaul

Well I took the Omega to practice to do some on the fly recordings, I plug it up and nothing. Anybody run into this, or is it a take it back to the store kinda thing?
Man I was really wanting to try it out on the band tonite, oh well... :(

Does the AC brick say HPRO? You may need to pick up a new one (they are common, they run Line 6 Pods, Digitech pedals, Omegas. The one that came with my Digitech pooped out, no warnings, just stopped working. Perhaps you have the same problem.

Cult_Status02 said:
Does the AC brick say HPRO? You may need to pick up a new one (they are common, they run Line 6 Pods, Digitech pedals, Omegas. The one that came with my Digitech pooped out, no warnings, just stopped working. Perhaps you have the same problem.

Yeah it does. Also underneath that I think it says "A Harmann Corp." or something like that. I'm taking it back to GC tonite to see about getting a new one, I'll check on the extra adapter, so the one that actually powers the Pods say HPRO also?

you were right Cult it was the power supply. They gave me one out of another Omega and you could see the difference right away way beefier looking than the old one, they said they didn't carry extra's. Thanks again.

Back