Okay so it isn't music......but

riley357

HR MUSE
C7 thinks I need a web page to market my soap/vinegars and other herbal stuff I make. He thinks I need my own secure server and to find someone to help me create a web page. So I know we have web savvy folks here.....Do I need my own server or are there more economical ways to go...like a web hosting site. I do not even know where to start and am not sure C7 does either....but he has great ideas!

Don't die of shock that I ventured out of the cave!!! ;)

Mother Riley's Herbal Soap. Gentle as the soft breath of a spring morning. Great idea! Good luck!
I'll take six bars.

Bob

Hey riley- I'm a pro-dev, and I need a couple projects.

Why don't you e-mail me, or have c7 do so, we can work something out.

W.

when im buying over the net, i really like it when its from a secure server....listen to C7 on this one.....

will there be any....uh...erotic shaped soaps?.........i sure would like to soap up the ol' johnson with a nice vagina shaped soap.....

Waldo I tried to email you but alas it won't let me from here....soo where to?

Buffalo Bob....I kind of like that name. Currently is Paula's Pantry but Mother Riley's sounds better! :)

If you are gonna sell stuff over the net - get a Secure Server and a credit card transactions agency.

As for web development, I am a professional developer and I would suggest you do it yourself - web development is overpriced. :D

Back