Ok westfest

Just outta' curiosity,what are the details-particulars as far as - itinerary/accomodations/transpo'
/anticipated expenses-contributions/LIQUOR/ etc.......!

You never know!

Just outta' curiosity,what are the details-particulars as far as - itinerary/accomodations/transpo'
/anticipated expenses-contributions/LIQUOR/ etc.......!

You never know!

We have a kind gentleman willing to let us use his place in the burbs, pool, plenty of places to crash if a hotel is overbudget. We will have good instruments and a full backline and decent PA. We will be grilling pretty much everything and making grocery runs as needed. James brews excellent beer. We will be drinking a lot of that. Cocktails, etc. will be happening depending on personal tastes. Essentially, if you have some money with which to purchase some food to contribute, you will eat well. All you have to do is get to the airport. Someone will definitely give you a ride there and back.

We have a kind gentleman willing to let us use his place in the burbs, pool, plenty of places to crash if a hotel is overbudget. We will have good instruments and a full backline and decent PA. We will be grilling pretty much everything and making grocery runs as needed. James brews excellent beer. We will be drinking a lot of that. Cocktails, etc. will be happening depending on personal tastes. Essentially, if you have some money with which to purchase some food to contribute, you will eat well. All you have to do is get to the airport. Someone will definitely give you a ride there and back.

Thx SuperCool! The Wif-ee, her sisters, my sisters & a few of my nieces are going on a Caribbean jaunt for 2 1/2 -3 weeks to celebrate my daughter's 21st boit-day (& var other reasons to escape the N.E.) in July (July7th thru 26th to be exact) -NO MALES ALLOWED-! Basically, the mo. of July will find me "home alone" mostly w. no grand plans to go anywhere or do anything but @ the same time, 2-3 weeks alone chillin' @ home drinkin' beer, wearin the same underwear & just bein an overall slob kinda' "excites" me to no end! I was tentatively scheduled to attend KY Jamfest last year, but college tuition "hand-cuffed" me, but havin' & keepin the option open to go west.....is enticing!

We'll see.....hmmmm, we'll see! Thanks brutha'!

I googled "westfest" and found info related to a Czech polka festival in West, Texas. It looks pretty awesome. I'm still a little surprised it spilled over to Sacramento, though.

If i were to rent a tugboat and tow down the freshest of Canadian icebergs for your drinking water pleasure would my admission/accommodations be free?

Come to WestFest.

As an incentive, just this once I cook the hot dogs.

Amigo I would love to attend, however that would cost me about 2000 smackers plus I am playing gigs on those very dates at my hot dawg stand with some friends who are coming over from New York. I lieu of my absence be sure and work up a version of "STFU jordo" and if I finish it in time I will send you a copy of my soon to be released CD which features 28 musicians from all over the world including Teyshablue, chrisharris and jimistone!

Amigo I would love to attend, however that would cost me about 2000 smackers plus I am playing gigs on those very dates at my hot dawg stand with some friends who are coming over from New York. I lieu of my absence be sure and work up a version of "STFU jordo" and if I finish it in time I will send you a copy of my soon to be released CD which features 28 musicians from all over the world including Teyshablue, chrisharris and jimistone!

Lol that sounds like a plan, Jordo.

I was in Sacramento last week. It rained and I think you guys needed it.

I thought about ya while I was there, but didn't stay long enough to socialize.

Back