ok, here we go.

I had a hell of a time finding it as I do well to order beer in Spanish (dos cevesas, por favor). Real nice tune my friend. I like the snare (the drums in general). Good guitar tone too. Good mix. I can't find anything here to critique. It's done.:cool:

Wow, punk en espanol. I thought the guitar intro was a little odd, but I thought the vocals were strong (even though I don't understand them). The bass kicks ass.

Nice work.

Proveras,

Thanks very much. That sounded great, I really liked it. I couldn't understand the guitars though cause they were in Spanish :p . Just kidding. "El Bastardo" esta Tuo' tambien? Me gusta los dos, pero me gusto "Bastardo" poquito mas. Todas las partes son bien hechas. Quien esta cantando? Usted? Gracias para anunciar su musica. Si tengo tiempo este fin de semana, voy a ir al tienda musica para tratar un Sansamp. Muchos gracias otro vez.

Fangar (Dedo).

Man I have not written spanish in years. I use it at work a lot, but have not been in school in a while.

it is a band from here, Hermosiilo.

I just rec them.

also search for EL GRITO.
it is another punk rock band I rec before.
i rec them and mix,
and they send the mix to master in Mexico City.
it is a good band if you like punk rock.

dos tortillas con aguacate y salsa bandera.
una quesadilla y carnita asada acompañada de sus cebollitas :D

escribes bien el español. C-ya

Proveras said:
it is a band from here, Hermosiilo.

I just rec them.

also search for EL GRITO.
it is another punk rock band I rec before.
i rec them and mix,
and they send the mix to master in Mexico City.
it is a good band if you like punk rock.

dos tortillas con aguacate y salsa bandera.
una quesadilla y carnita asada acompañada de sus cebollitas :D

escribes bien el español. C-ya

You did a great job. I really like the tunes and you did a nice job on the recording. Thanks for the compliment and now I am hungry (tengo Hombre)

Fangar

Back