Ohio prospective Collaboration..??

NinthHour

hey guys (and gals) not really sure where to post this. But basically i'm living in SE ohio (cambridge/zanesville area) and i've been at the recording thing for quite some time now, due to current limitations in the area of space, and most importantly network of musicians i'm not doing much production right now and i'm going batty! I do make hip hop music but i dont have much drive to write lately and the hardcore band i was in disbanded due to my move to this area, so basically what i'm looking for is someone else maybe even someone newer to the idea of recording to team up with and put my gear and ears to work again. If you have any ideas i'd really appreciate hearing them but i am losing my mind here trying to track stuff in a spare loft bedroom with about 30 sq ft of actual floor! (the stairs take up most of the potential floorspace) thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I know you posted this a long time ago but I live in SE Ohio too...I run Signal 9 Studio in Prattsville Ohio...30min from Athens. My studio is about 24 by 36...I'm not sure what kind of colaberation we could do but you can email me toddallman@gmail.com

Back