Oh, the humanity

sonnylarsen

I just felt like I should tell everyone that sometimes, late at night, I think about BeOS, and then I cry myself to sleep.:(

Yeah, and engineers too...

I just have so many fond memories of mixing with that 3D Mixer, it was way cooler than turning a knob. If anyone had come up with a good multi-tracker, I would still be running a dual boot. Of course, there are still Be fanatics, developing stuff like Open BeOS, and Blue OS, but you know it won't be the same....

*sigh*

:(

You know, I actually emailed flavio and he told me he had no plans for a port due to the time and expense it would take. If I had money, I would pay him whatever it took.

*heavy sigh*

originally...

Born in Omaha, NE...raised Council Bluffs, IA which is just across a river from Omaha. I went to college about 30 miles away and then, obviously moving up in the world, I moved back to CB. It's smaller (and cheaper!)than Omaha, and would be wonderful if not for a horrifying redneck infestation. There worse than termites around here. Oh well.

Rednecks just outside of Omaha! What is this world coming too?

Isnt that like saying there are too many blacks in Africa?

*convulses*
I am generally against the whole hacker thing, but, seriously too bad some random hacker didn't swipe it and release it anyway....

*extraordinarily heavy sigh*

Back