odd Sonar vs Q10 problem

zekthedeadcow

I've been useing a Q10 or about 2 years... I havn't recorded for a few weeks though... today I noticed a problem I havn't had.

Channel 1 does not input into sonar anymore though it shows up and all the other channels input as different channels... So Q10 channel 1 doesn't come in at all and Q10 channel 2 comes in when channel 9 is selected... channels 3&4 come in on 1&2's selection while 5&6 come in on 3&4 and 7&8 appear upon selecting 5&6

the realtime monitoring works fine and as far as the Q10 is concerned everything look fine. Sonar shows all inputs as enabled and no other software is useing the audio driver...

any theories?

Q10

No theories, but if you haven't already you might download the latest driver (ver. 7.13) from Aardvark.
Lynn

I had this once - looking in the AUD.INI file showed that some of the entries under the [DriverMap.NT] section showed that the "UseWaveOut1=" lines had got set to "0" and not "1".

Switching them back made it work again.

Alternatively, upgrading your device drivers to the latest rev. and then reprofiling your sound card will have the same result.

Q.

Back