OC 703/705-FRK in San Diego?

Perceptes

Does anyone know a place to get Owens Corning 703 and 705-FRK fiberglass in San Diego or nearby areas? Is there an online store somewhere that sells this stuff? It seems to be incredibly elusive.

Look up CWCI, or look in white pages-insulation supplies. They have 703 at least, not sure about 705frk, but I'm sure they can order it.

Report back about the FRK K?

T

Okay, success. I went over there today and picked up case of 703. It was $105.60 total (12 sheets at 2" thickness, $1.10/sq ft). They do offer 705 and 705-FRK, but they didn't have any in the store so you have to order them. There is no additional charge for ordering though, you just have to wait. The 705-FRK is $2.50/sq ft for 2". Awesometastic! Thanks so much!

Cool!
Hey maybe we can go in on the 705frk together, hopefully can get a sizable order for better rates? Just a thought.
Though you're prolly busy making the panels now eh?

T

I don't need more than 8 panels of 705-FRK, so if they come in packages larger than that, maybe we can split a package or something. At the moment I don't have enough money left to do this, though. :(

Cwci

Thanks to this 4 year old thread I found out about CWCI.
Just called them and they got the 703, the square foot now costs $1.60, that still good as far as I can tell by doing Google research on this.
Going to go later and pick up a couple cases of 12.
I did mention to this guy that helped me (Steve) that it was for recording studio making purposes and that I found the referral on this board, I also told him that as long as they keep prices fair for us musicians, they would continue to get bussines from us all in the San Diego area.
Thanks for this post, sure was helpful for me! ;)

Back