Oblivious

That's a very nice track. I'd like a touch more kick, and the bass sounds tight enough to turn it up a db or 2 if you wanted, but it's fine. You have a very "Martinaesque" quality to your voice when you're belting, and that's a good thing. Really nice job on the stereo spread...acoustics are very nice.

Hell, I'm done, lol...it's all done very freaking well. :D

Thanks Chris, Amy does have a really good voice. Any other critiques? By the way, this was our first stab at Country pop. (Except the singer of course). :-)

Listening now. Let me start off by saying for some reason I don't like female country singers too much, but this singer has a nice voice. I actually like it. I think the drum sound fits the song pretty well. A little more Bass drum might be nice, The acoustic guitar fills the speakers nicely. One of the better tunes I have listened to lately. Great Vocals. Thanks very much for the listen,

Fangar

I agree that the kick could come up a hair - I think the same goes for the bass track also. This version is unmastered - I'd like to hear what a little overall compression does to the balance of the mix. Anyway, thanks for the input.

By the way, "Oblivious" is now at #12 on the soundclick.com country-pop charts (for whatever that's worth). Thanks for listening. :-)

Nicely done...Just a opinon but I'd pull the vocal back a couple of db's..its a little to "loud" {even for a vocal up}IMHO..It will fatten up the music and bring her "into" the song harmonicly..Good luck ..nice job

Back