OBJECTIVE Information Diffusion

virtual.ray

I have never used this mic and have no affiliation w/the vendor,but Guitar Center,as of 7/1 is selling the Rode Classic Tube mic w/power supply and alu. case for $499.The previous price was $1999.I just thought those who didn't already know should have this information.Cheers!

Damn!!! It is true?!!! Well I liked it but didn't think it was worth even $1kUS let alone the $1.4kUS it's been going for. But for $500US bones, it's worth every pretty penny.

It's mine!!!

This may or may not be relevant, but be careful with Guitar Center!!! I bought a set of bass strings from them the other day - it was the last one of that model (cost me 30 bucks!). When I came home the strings turned out to be used! That's right, you could tell they have already been installed on a bass. I took 'em back, but they refused to take 'em, saying they can't refund my money for a used product! Everyone at the store swore to me that there could have been no mistake, they all "knew for sure" the strings weren't used when I bought them :) They even suggested that they might have come this way from the manufacturer (LaBella) and told me to deal with them. Sure, I'll dispute it through my credit card, but this is a frustrating experience. Beware. If they aren't honest about little things, are they to be trusted about big things?

Try getting your hands on one of those mics. They are nowhere to be found. Those guys are advertising for shit they don't have in stock. I called 8 stores. Not one had it in. What a joke....read the fine print--'model may be a demo or previously used, not all locations may carry this product'....some shit like that.

Well, Gargamel seems to be right. None of the Denver stores have them. I figured I'd pick one or two up to eBay them or sell here at cost to those that wanted one but couldn't find one. They seem to be gone.

Back