O.k....w.t.f.....

Your link takes me to the soundclick log in screen, can you check your link and edit your post?
If you go to Band Administration, one of the options/links under "Songs" deals with MP3's playing too fast or slow. Maybe that's what's going on.....

Here is an excerpt from that:

Song Re-encode
Some HiFi streams play too slow or too fast

The issue with the "slow play" or "chipmunk" effect is due to the original encoding. If you used a sample rate other than 44.1kHz, your hifi song might be affected. To get rid of this error, you can do one of the following:

1: re-encode and re-upload yourself
The best solution is to re-encode your mp3s with a standard mp3 encoder and standard settings. Important: It's very important to use a sample rate of 44.1kHz (and NOT 48 kHz). Most of the times that's the default setting of the encoder anyway.

2: use the online tool below
You can use the links below to re-encode your mp3 right now on-the-fly. But in general that leads to a slightly degraded sound quality. So re-uploading is the preferred method.

To be on the safe side: please make sure you have the original mp3 file before you re-encode your mp3 from this page.

The bitrate and runtime below are displayed as we have it on file. If you want to re-check your songs' bitrate or runtime, please ......

Sounds fixed man....speed is the same now. I like the tune man. It has potential. Nice sounds.

Dogman said:
Sounds fixed man....speed is the same now. I like the tune man. It has potential. Nice sounds.
I'm about to fix the other song. if you would, let me know if it sounds any different.

I think you should send them the original file, this sounds too fast....just kidding.

This is nice. Gutars sound great. Drums fit right in. Nice click on the ride cymbal, nice and clear. I'd love to hear this with vocals, sounds like a good song.

RAMI said:
I think you should send them the original file, this sounds too fast....just kidding.

This is nice. Gutars sound great. Drums fit right in. Nice click on the ride cymbal, nice and clear. I'd love to hear this with vocals, sounds like a good song.
damn you...you scared me for a second. :p .....thanks alot man...I have a the vocals done, just not sure if I want to retrack them or not.

Back